LED garden spotlights can be used literally anywhere in your garden or yard to provide light to plants, statuary, steps, water features and more. Each of these outdoor LED spike lights feature a 6 watt CREE LED with an output of 420 lumens of light.
This light is made of high quality aluminium and has an anodized black finish for a more durable light fitting. The head of the ODL035 tilts up and down and measures 181mm high and 78mm wide. This light does come with the LED driver and waterproof tube to connect the light to your 110-240 volt electrical main. It is recommended that you do use an armoured or rubberized cable for installation and that installation be done by a licensed electrician.
This light is rated IP67 making it perfect for outdoor use since it can withstand all kinds of weather.
These LED garden spotlights are made using the latest LED technology and are designed to provide you with 20,000 hours of maintenance free lighting. The ODL035 is extremely energy efficient. Very little of the energy produced for this light is wasted in creating excess heat, and this light is cheaper to operate than more traditional options that are available.
In addition, these LED garden spotlights are easy on the environment since there are no light bulbs to end up in landfills and the light is 100% recyclable when it is no longer useful. It also comes with a 3 year guarantee.
- High quality CREE LED
- 6 Watt total LED power
- Total 420 lumen light output
- 3000k warm white LED colour
- Finished in anodized black
- Measures 181mm high – 78mm wide
- IP67 rated
- Aluminium construction
- Head can be tilted up and down
- 3 Year guarantee
- Spike supplied
- Comes with LED driver and waterproof tube to fit the driver into and make the mains electrical connections
- Connects to a 240 volt supply, we recommend that an armoured or tough rubberised cable is used for the mains supply input