If you are looking for a spotlight type LED spike lights with a tiltable head then you may want to check out the LSP155 5 watt LED black finish garden spike light. This type of spike lighting can be used in various places in your garden.
Each of these LED spike lights feature a 5 watt LED with an output of 500 lumens. Made from high quality aluminum with an anodized black finish and a head that can be tilted both up and down this light measures 100mm high and 60mm wide.
The LSP155 comes with spikes to attach the light to the ground and comes with the LED driver and waterproof tube for installing the driver.
This LED spike light needs to be connected to your 110-240 volt main supply and it is recommended that you use an armored or rubberized cable when connecting to your electric main supply. This light is rated IP67 making it perfect for use in all types of outdoor conditions.
The LSP155 is designed using the very latest in LED technology and will supply you with a minimum of 20,000 hours of maintenance free light.
These LED spike lights also are extremely energy efficient costing far less more traditional forms of garden lighting. 100% recyclable this light is good for the environment and comes with a 3 year guarantee which will assure you that this light will last you for many years of use.
- High quality CREE LED
- 5 Watt total LED power
- Total 500 lumen light output
- 3000k warm white LED colour
- Finished in anodized black
- Measures 100mm high – 60mm wide
- IP67 rated
- Aluminium construction
- Head can be tilted up and down
- 3 Year guarantee
- Spike supplied
- Comes with LED driver and waterproof tube to fit the driver into and make the mains electrical connections
- Connects to a 240 volt supply, we recommend that an armoured or tough rubberised cable is used for the mains supply input