Recessed lighting is a style that lovers of modern minimalism cannot get enough of. Sometimes, the position of recessed lights can cause a glare on the surface upon which they shine. An anti-glare downlighter is an easy fix to this problem. The LDC728 30 Watt 3000 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight is specially designed to prevent glare from forming, even when you look directly at it. This is made possible by the way the bulbs are deeply recessed into the casing; it gives off the appearance of light shining without being able to see the source of the illumination.
The LDC728 30 Watt 3000 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight is a linear recessed downlight that works with 12 LED’s lined up one after the other. The LED’s work together to output a total of 3000 lumens of warm white 3000k LED light. Shining at a beam angle of 24 degrees, this anti glare light can draw attention to a certain area in the space.
The expanse of illumination and its gentle colour makes it perfect for use in homes, hotels and beyond. This linear recessed downlighter measures a total size of 417 millimeters by 46 millimeters with a recess depth of 55 millimeters. It requires a hole cut-out measuring 408 millimeters by 35 millimeters for proper installation.
The light is crafted using premium aluminium that is resistant to rust. The exterior is finished in a clean white, while the interior is finished in a sleek black that gives the lighting its pleasing-to-the-eye effect.
- High quality Osram LED’s
- 15 x 2 watt LED power
- 3000 lumen light output – equivalent to approx 275-285 watt halogen power
- 3000k warm white LED light produced
- Aluminium body construction
- Finished with a white frame and black internal reflector
- Anti glare design with the LED recessed into the body case of the light.
- Measures 417mm x 46mm and recess depth of 55mm
- Requires a 408mm x 35mm hole cutout
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for indoor use only
- 24 degree beam angle
- Non dimmable
- LED driver sits in the ceiling void
- Connects to 100-240 volt AC mains supply