If you are looking for a mini downlight to place under upper cabinets to provide extra lighting for counter top or for those little recessed areas to highlight small statues then this LDC001 3 watt mini recessed silver LED downlight may fit the bill. Small LED downlights can be used in a variety of areas in both homes and businesses and this particular mini downlight features 3 watt CREE LEDs and has an output of 120 lumens of light. (which is the equivalent of 10-15 halogen watts)
Made from high quality aluminium and finished in anodized silver this light measures 55mm in diameter and is 50mm high. You will need to have a 50mm hole cut to place the downlight fitting in.
The LED driver for this light fits into the ceiling void. The LDC001 is rated IP20 and is only designed for indoor use only.
This handsome mini downlight uses the latest LED technology and will provide you with a minimum of 20,000 hours of light. Since the LED is built right into the light you never have to change a single light bulb making this light maintenance free. It is also energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
This LDC001 mini recessed light comes with a lengthy 3 year guarantee so you know that you will get years of dependable lighting.
- High quality CREE LED
- 3 watt LED power
- 120 lumen light output – equivalent to approx 10-15 watt halogen power
- 3000k warm white LED light produced
- Aluminium body construction
- Finished in anodized silver
- Can be gimbal tilted for directional light
- Measures 55mm diameter and height of 30mm
- Requires a 50mm hole cutout
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for indoor use only
- 30 degree beam angle
- Non dimmable
- LED driver sits in the ceiling void
- Not fire rated but can be used with all standard fire hoods