For many, having recessed light in their modern space is a dream. The clean look of recessed lighting is contemporary and fresh, giving any space a minimalistic appearance. Unfortunately, not all ceilings are equipped to accept a recessed light. That is where surface-mounted LED downlighter fixtures like the LSP706 12 Watt Adjustable Surface Mounted LED Downlight come into play. A directional surface mount downlight is a gorgeous alternative to recessed lighting, serving the same purpose with a similar aesthetic.
The LSP706 12 Watt Adjustable Surface Mounted LED Downlight features the appearance of two donut-shaped pieces sitting one atop the other. The lower piece twists and tilts as it shines its light in any direction you choose. This light outputs a total of 900 lumens with a warm white LED colour. The lumen and colour temperature combination makes it quite pleasant to behold. The light head of this LED downlighter can be twisted up to 350 degrees and tilted as much as 90 degrees.
This directional surface mount downlight is built to last out of high-quality aluminium that naturally resists rust and corrosion. With its IP20 rating, it is further protected against everyday damage. It is finished in either black or white, so you can choose the one that best fits your space’s aesthetic. The LSP706 12 Watt Adjustable Surface Mounted LED Downlight measures 100 millimeters in diameter by 72 millimeters high when the light head sits flush against its body.
- High quality CREE LED
- 12 Watt LED power
- Total of 900 lumens of light output equivalent to 70-80 watt halogen
- 3000k warm white LED colour
- Finished in black or white
- Aluminium construction
- Head can be tilted up to 90 degrees and twisted 350 degrees
- Measures 100mm diameter and 72mm high when light head is flush to the body
- 24 Degree beam angle
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for interior use only
- LED driver supplied and fitted inside the body case of the fitting
- Connects to 100-240 volt AC mains supply
- Surface Mounted
- Non dimmable