Lovers of modern minimalism can benefit from the sleek, flush-fitting nature of recessed lighting. With their sleek profiles that take up little space, they are perfect for contemporary spaces that value clean, uncluttered looks. Not every ceiling can accommodate a recessed light, though. In such circumstances, you can turn to a surface-mounted LED ceiling light instead. The LSP705 5 Watt Adjustable Surface Mounted LED Downlight gives you all of the benefits of a recessed light with the added perk of being able to adjust it with ease.
The LSP705 5 Watt Adjustable Surface Mounted LED Downlight is a tilting surface-mounted downlight that can be positioned in any way you like. It features two layers of disc-shaped pieces, the bottom of which can be moved around. Twist it up to 350 degrees and tilt it up to 90 degrees to shine the 24-degree beam angle of light anywhere you please. When the head is sitting flush with the body, it measures 75 millimeters in diameter by 56 millimeters in height. This gives it the subtle appeal that you love about recessed lighting.
This tilting surface-mounted downlight is crafted out of top-quality aluminium. This material is one that naturally resists rust and other corrosive damage. Paired with the IP20 rating, you can trust this light to serve your needs for years to come and look great doing it. The exterior is finished in your choice of black or white to suit the appearance of your space without clashing.
- High quality CREE LED
- 5 Watt LED power
- Total of 430 lumens of light output equivalent to 30-40 watt halogen
- 3000k warm white LED colour
- Finished in black or white
- Aluminium construction
- Head can be tilted up to 90 degrees and twisted 350 degrees
- Measures 75mm diameter and 56mm high when light head is flush to the body
- 24 Degree beam angle
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for interior use only
- LED driver supplied and fitted inside the body case of the fitting
- Connects to 100-240 volt AC mains supply
- Surface Mounted
- Non dimmable