Create a more welcoming, comfortable environment for your guests when you install the LWA375-Cr Twin Chrome LED Reading Light in the suites of your hotel or your own bedroom at home. This combination modern bedside reading light features both a lamp with a cream-coloured shade that helps diffuse the light in an effort to soften it as well as a dedicated reading lamp that shines a beam directly down onto the area of the bed where your guests lie and read. Both the main light and the reading light can be switched separately to give better control.
This adjustable chrome LED reading light is positioned on a chrome backplate that features an arm bent at a 90-degree angle to support the main lamp. This combination reading light measures a total size of 225 millimetres in width by 267 millimetres in height with the shade included. Fashioned out of aluminium and finished in chrome, it is durable not only against the test of time.
The light that this chrome LED reading light shines is rated with a colour temperature of 3000k, a soft and warm light that makes the perfect choice for illuminating a room at night without being harsh on the eyes. This long-lasting bedside light uses an LED’s that lasts in excess of 20,000 hours, letting you get the most out of your money.
- Reading spotlight uses a 3 watt CREE LED
- Main light comes supplied with an E14 4 watt LED lamp (not included in 3 year guarantee)
- 120 lumen light output from the reading spotlight and 320 lumens from the main wall light
- 30 degree beam angle on reading spotlight
- Spotlight arm can be tilted and twisted to the required position
- 3000k warm white LED colour from both lights
- Finished in polished chrome with cream cloth fabric shade
- Aluminium construction
- 2 Switches on the backplate of the fitting so you can switch each light individually
- Measures 225mm wide – 267mm tall (with shade)
- Shade measures 180mm diameter and 155mm tall
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated
- Driver supplied sits inside the body of the fitting
- Connects to a 240 volt mains supply
- This fitting can be mounted in a number of ways see the image below for the mounting options available. This allows for the fittings looking even when mounted either side of a bed.