Wall mounted bedside lights come in various shapes and styles and for those looking for something both elegant and slightly different you may be interested in the Elegante square recessed reading light.
These wall mounted reading lights are 3 watt CREE LED lights with a warm white glow. The light itself is recessed into the wall so that light sits semi flush. The light does require there to be an 80mm hole cut into your bedroom wall so that recessed light fitting can be fit into the wall. The LED driver also sits into the void.
The light itself is wired directly into your 240 volt supply main and measures 110mm by 110mm.
The on/off switch for this light is a tilt light switch. When you tilt the light out the light will turn on and when you tilt the light back flush into the fitting the light automatically turns off.
To get the beam light directed exactly where you would like it, the light head can be tilted and twisted to a 30 degree angle.
The light is IP20 rated for interior use only and has a range of finishes including silver, black and white.
These elegant wall mounted bedside lights are specifically designed to provide you with 20,000 of light. These lights require absolutely no maintenance since the LED is hardwired right into the light itself so you never have to change a light bulb. These lights are also energy efficient costing far less to operate than more traditional lighting options.
- Top of the range 3 watt CREE LED
- 206 Lumens of light output
- Uses 3000k warm white colour LED
- Unique on/off switch tilt the fitting out to turn it on and tilt it back flush into the fitting and it turns off
- Recessed into the wall design so it sits semi flush
- Requires an 80mm hole cutout
- Overall dimesions 110x110mm
- LED driver sits in the wall void and connects directly to the 100-240 volt mains supply
- Finish options – silver, white and black
- The light head and be tilted and twisted inside the main body case to give you the ability to direct the light exactly where required
- 3 Year guarantee
Click to view our reading light FAQ’s