Modern spaces look best when they are well lit and minimalistic. Lights like the LDC727 20 Watt 2000 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight aim to help you create that effect. This recessed LED downlighter not only provides ample lighting across its 10 LED’s; it also prevents the glare that many recessed lights are known for from forming. This is made possible by tucking away the bulbs deeply into the light. The result is an interesting visual trick where the light appears to be shining from an unknown source.
The LDC727 20 Watt 2000 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight outputs a total of 2000 lumens of light shining down at a 24-degree beam angle. The 3000k warm white colour temperature is a gentle but effective colour that won’t be harsh on the eyes. The lights are housed inside of a high-quality aluminium shell. This material resists rust and corrosion with ease. The linear anti-glare spotlights are also given an IP20 rating, which further protects them from damage.
This LED downlighter is finished in white on the exterior with an interior finish of black around the reflectors, providing a lovely contrast. Each of the 10 LED’s in the fixture is lined up one beside the other. This works to create a long bar shape that measures 285 millimeters by 46 millimeters with a recess depth of 55 millimeters. To install, it will require a 276-millimeter by 35-millimeter hole cut-out to ensure a proper fit in the ceiling.
- High quality Osram LED’s
- 10 x 2 watt LED power
- 2000 lumen light output – equivalent to approx 180-190 watt halogen power
- 3000k warm white LED light produced
- Aluminium body construction
- Finished with a white frame and black internal reflector
- Anti glare design with the LED recessed into the body case of the light.
- Measures 285mm x 46mm and recess depth of 55mm
- Requires a 276mm x 35mm hole cutout
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for indoor use only
- 24 degree beam angle
- Non dimmable
- LED driver sits in the ceiling void
- Connects to 100-240 volt AC mains supply