Few things say “modern” like a recessed ceiling light. The way they sit flush with the ceiling gives them a minimalistic effect, keeping the area from looking too busy or bulky. With the LDC726 18 Watt 1800 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight, you can enjoy the appearance of a recessed ceiling light with a delightful twist. These lights are specifically designed to reduce the glare that a lot of ceiling lights unfortunately cause.
The LDC726 18 Watt 1800 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight features nine LED’s that are deeply recessed into the fixture. In so doing, the lighting sits far enough back that it can shine its light without being seen. The result is a pool of light that seems to come from an invisible source, giving it a one-of-a-kind feel.
From the nine LED’s in this modern anti-glare downlight shines a total of 1800 lumens of light. The 3000k warm white illumination is gentle on the eyes while still being bright enough to easily see the surroundings. This light is crafted using hard-wearing aluminium that is resistant to rust and corrosion. The IP20 rating further protects it from minor damage, ensuring its long life. The exterior of the aluminium shell is finished in a clean white, contrasting against the black reflector inside.
This recessed ceiling downlight measures 106 millimeters by 106 millimeters with a recessed depth of 55 millimeters. It requires a 98-millimeter by 98-millimeter cut-out for installation.
- High quality Osram LED’s
- 9 x 2 watt LED power
- 1800 lumen light output – equivalent to approx 160-170 watt halogen power
- 3000k warm white LED light produced
- Aluminium body construction
- Finished with a white frame and black internal reflector
- Anti glare design with the LED recessed into the body case of the light.
- Measures 106mm x 106mm and recess depth of 55mm
- Requires a 98mm x 98mm hole cutout
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for indoor use only
- 24 degree beam angle
- Non dimmable
- LED driver sits in the ceiling void
- Connects to 100-240 volt AC mains supply