Creating a beautiful space begins with choosing proper lighting. When it comes to modern homes and buildings, recessed lighting is considered to be a must for many. If you love the look of a recessed LED ceiling spotlight but want to avoid the glare they sometimes cause, this light is for you. The LDC725 10 Watt 1000 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight is specifically designed to eliminate glare through its unique design that sets the bulb deeply inside of it.
This anti-glare recessed spotlight features bulbs tucked away deeply inside of a rectangular-shaped case. There are five bulbs that output a total of 1000 lumens of light, making it quite bright. The 3000k warm white colour temperature ensures that it is still easy on the eyes. Because of the way the bulbs are tucked away, the light creates the illusion of a pool of illumination below without any source of light causing it, making it an eye-catching choice.
This LDC725 10 Watt 1000 Lumen Recessed Anti Glare LED Downlight is manufactured using high-quality aluminium that resists rust and corrosion. With its IP20 rating, it is further protected from damage. The exterior is finished in a crisp white that contrasts against the black reflectors inside of it. The LED ceiling spotlight measures 148 millimeters by 46 millimeters with a recess depth of 55 millimeters. It will therefore require a hole cut-out of 140 millimeters by 35 millimeters to give it room for proper illumination.
- High quality Osram LED’s
- 5 x 2 watt LED power
- 1000 lumen light output – equivalent to approx 80-90 watt halogen power
- 3000k warm white LED light produced
- Aluminium body construction
- Finished with a white frame and black internal reflector
- Anti glare design with the LED recessed into the body case of the light.
- Measures 148mm x 46mm and recess depth of 55mm
- Requires a 140mm x 35mm hole cutout
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for indoor use only
- 24 degree beam angle
- Non dimmable
- LED driver sits in the ceiling void
- Connects to 100-240 volt AC mains supply