Making your space more comfortable and safe for your guests comes down to the lighting. With the LSL707 3 Watt Recessed LED Wall Light With Movement Sensor, you can ensure they have enough light to see while walking.
The LSL707 3 Watt Recessed LED Wall Light With Movement Sensor is a mini wall light that can be recessed into the wall, preventing it from protruding. This also gives it a more modern look with its sleek square shape and black or white finish options.
These lights are best used along indoor walkways at a low level, inside stair risers or on the sides of stairs. They are movement-activated and rely on a built-in movement sensor that is built into it.
The fitting will shine a light down onto the ground in front of it after sensing motion within a range of three metres. Upon sensing this motion, the light will stay on for 30 seconds. This gives guests plenty of time to walk by before the light turning off. It will also save you money as you won’t have to have the lights constantly turned on all night.
This recessed wall light with movement sensor shines 170 lumens of 3000k warm white light onto each step. Each mini stair riser light measures 90 millimetres by 90 millimetres by 40 millimetres in size and is fashioned out of durable aluminium.
- High quality Osram LED
- 3 Watt LED power
- 170 lumen light output
- 3000k warm white light colour
- Built in Infrared and light sensor
- Light is timed to stay on for 30 seconds once activated this cannot be adjusted
- Sensor range 3 metres
- Available in black or white finish
- Faceplate magnetizes onto the front of the light body
- Not dimmable
- 3 Year guarantee
- Aluminium construction
- Light measures 90mm x 90mm x 40mm
- Requires a 100mm x 100 mm hole cutout and 50mm depth
- Uses a standard 86mm wall box (84x84x48mm) which is supplied
- IP20 rated interior use only
- Connects directly to 100-240 volt AC mains supply