If you are looking for a low level effect light for you corridor or stair steps than you are going to want a small recessed interior wall light to meet your needs. The LSL013 1 watt recessed LED wall light is definitely worth taking a closer look at.
This recessed interior wall light has a square face plate with a key hole shaped section from which the light shines in a downward direction onto the floor. The light does require a 100mm by 100mm hole cut into wall 50mm deep in order to hole the plastic recessed wall box. The LED driver for this light sits inside the plastic box.
This light features a 1 watt CREE LED that has 70 lumens of light output. It has a handsome brushed aluminium finish that is both attractive and chic and fits almost any décor.
This recessed interior wall light is IP20 rated for interior use only, and is hardwired into your 240 volt supply main. Because working with electric is extremely dangerous, installation of these lights should be done by a qualified electrician.
The LSL013 is specifically designed to give you 20,000 hours of maintenance free light. Since the LED is hardwired right into the light you will never need to change a light bulb for the entire life of the light. This light is also highly energy efficient and environmentally friendly being 100% recyclable.
It also comes with a lengthy 3 year guarantee so you can rest assured your stairway or corridor will be well lit for many years to come.
- Top of the range CREE LED
- 1 Watt LED power
- 70 lumen light output
- 3000k warm white LED colour
- Supplied with plastic wall box for recessing into the wall
- Driver supplied that sits inside the recessed wall box
- Face plate measures 86x86mm
- Requires a 100x100m hole cutout for the plastic wall box with 50mm depth required in the wall space
- 3 year guarantee
- IP20 rated for interior use only
- Connects to 240 volt mains supply
- Not dimmable
- Finished in brushed aluminium