If you are looking for a recessed LED step light then the LSL009 round 1 watt acrylic recessed wall light is worth considering. These interior stair light features a 1 watt CREE LED light with an output of 70 lumens. This light comes with the fixings to install the light in both dry wall and concrete. The diameter of this recessed LED step light is 46mm.
To install this recessed LED step light into dry wall you will need a 42mm hole 20mm deep. To install the light into concrete you will need a 45mm hole 90mm deep for the installation tube. The LED driver for this light either fits neatly in the wall void or in the installation tube. This LED step light is then wired into your 240 volt supply main and requires a qualified electrician to install the light.
This LSL009 light is has a sand blaster acrylic face plate that diffuses the light so your stairs are softly lit. The light is IP20 rated and suitable only for outdoor use. When using this light as stairway lighting you will need several lights as you should light every step or every other step of your staircase.
The LSL009 round 1 watt acrylic recessed LED step light provides you with 20,000 hours of light that requires very little maintenance since you never have to change a single light bulb.
It also comes with a lengthy 3 year guarantee so you can be sure that these recessed step light fittings will give you several years of use.
- CREE top quality LED
- 1 Watt LED power
- 70 lumen light output
- Non dimmable
- Supplied with fixings for both drywall and concrete wall installation – see the image below
- For drywalls it requires a 42mm hole cutout and 20mm depth
- For concrete walls requires a 45mm hole cutout and 90mm depth for the metal installation tube
- IP20 for interior use only
- 3 Year guarantee
- LED driver supplied – drywall installation it sits in the wall void concrete wall installation it sits inside the installation tube
- Connects to 240 volt mains supply
- Finished in an acrylic sandblasted front face plate to allow the light to diffuse through it
- Measures 46mm diameter
Please note: If you wish to series wire these fittings please contact us as we will need to supply a different driver, if you purchase and try to use your own driver the guarantee will be invalid.