Stair lighting have become quite popular in both homes and hotels across the UK since they provide both safety and add a dramatic effect to your décor. The LSL002 round 1 watt recessed LED wall light is ideal for use as stairway lighting especially when you purchase several and use on your entire staircase to light individual steps.
This recessed interior wall light has several nice features. It is a 1 watt CREE LED with an output of 70 lumens. This modern stair lighting features a brushed aluminium finish and comes with fittings for both drywall and concrete. When installing the light in dry wall you will need to cut a 42mm hole that is 20mm deep. If you are installing this light in concrete then you will need to cut a 45mm hole that is 90mm deep in order to accommodate the installation tube. The LED driver fits neatly into the wall void or the installation tube depending on whether the light is installed in dry wall or concrete. The light itself is 48mm in diameter.
This stair lighting projects downward so the light is directed onto the stair step. This light is hardwired into your 240 volt supply main and installation should be done by a licensed electrician. This light provides 20,000 hours of maintenance free light since there is never any light bulbs to change.
The LSL002 round 1 watt recessed LED wall light comes with a lengthy 3 year guarantee.
- Top quality CREE LED
- 1 Watt LED power
- 70 lumen light output
- Finished in brushed aluminium
- 3200k warm white LED colour
- Supplied with fixings for both drywall and concrete walls
- For drywalls requires a 42mm hole cutout and 20mm depth
- For concrete walls requires a 45mm hole cutout and 90mm depth for the installation tube
- LED driver is supplied and sits in the wall void or concrete wall installation tube (see the image below)
- 3 Year guarantee
- Light is projected downwards
- Measures 48mm diameter
- Recessed into the wall for a neat semi flush look
- LED driver connects to 240 volt mains supply
Please note: If you wish to series wire these fittings please contact us as we will need to supply a different driver, if you purchase and try to use your own driver the guarantee will be invalid.