Hotel lighting plays a huge part in your guest’s satisfaction, and with the 9 Watt Illuminated LED Hotel Room Numbers, you can be sure they’ll be pleased.
The 9 Watt Illuminated LED Hotel Room Numbers makes it easier for your guests to find their rooms while also adding a modern finishing touch to the hallways. The number lights can be custom made to order according to your room numbers and are equipped with nine-watt CREE LEDs. These high-powered bulbs shine 900 lumens of light through the illuminated hotel room numbers, making them quite easy to see.
When your guests are weary from travel and trying to get to their rooms, the lights won’t hurt their eyes. This is due to the soft and warm 3000k warm white LED colour temperature. The temperature matches with most other lights as well, meaning it won’t shine a light that is too cool or warm to work with the overhead lights in your hotel corridors.
The lights are manufactured out of premium mirror finish stainless steel that is sure to outlast many years to come without showing signs of wear and tear. They are surface mounted and shine a light not only through the laser cut numbers but also on the back of the wall in a halo effect. The opal acrylic shade on the back of the fitting helps diffuse and soften that light.
- 9 watt CREE LED’s
- 900 lumen light output
- 3000k warm white LED’s
- Stainless steel mirror finish face plate, these are all custom laser cut with the numbers or letters you require
- Due to these fittings being custom made for you please allow 14-21 days for delivery
- 3 Year guarantee
- Surface mounted
- Light shines through the number cutout and is also reflected back off the wall in a halo effect
- LED driver is fitted inside the wall plate and connects directly to 240 volt mains supply
- Opal acrylic shade on the rear of the fitting to diffuse the light being shone backwards
- Measures 200mm long and 100mm tall
- IP20 rated
- Easy to order just place the order and add a note to indicate the room numbers you need or you can contact our team directly to discuss