Track spotlights are perfect for commercial lighting in many different types of businesses including retail shops, reception areas, hotel lobbies and office areas. If you are looking for a modern and attractive track spotlight for your commercial building then you may want to consider the LSP118 9 watt black and white LED track light.
These modern track spotlights features a 9 watt high quality CREE LED with an output of 900 lumens of light. Made from quality aluminium and finished in high quality black and white paint this track lighting is both handsome and modern looking. The light has a 30 degree angle and the head of this light can be tilted and twisted so you can easily adjust the light beam exactly where you need it. The LED driver for this track light is fitted inside of the lights body case. The light measures 215mm by 160mm by 100mm. You have the option of ordering this track light in either a warm or cool white.
This track spotlight uses a 3 line track that is not included, but can be purchased from Ultra Beam Lighting. The track for this light is wired directly into your 110-240 volt supply.
This light is IP20 rated since it is designed strictly for indoor use.
The LSP118 provides you with 20,000 hours of lighting and it also comes with a 3 year guarantee.
- High quality CREE LED
- 9 Watt LED power
- 900 Lumen light output
- Available with either 3000k warm white or 6000k cool white LED’s
- Finished in white and black
- LED driver fitted inside the body case of the fitting connects directly to 240 volt supply on the track
- Head can be tilted and twisted to position the light where needed
- 3 Year guarantee
- IP20 rated for interior use
- Beam angle of 30 degrees
- Measures 215x160x100mm
- Uses a 3 line track which can be ordered from us click here to view the accessories
- Uses include retail lighting, reception areas and office areas.
We supply these in both warm white and cool white LED options so please allow 14 days for delivery as these are all custom made to order with your choice of LED colour.