Plinth spotlights also called kickboard lights are low wattage recessed lights that are designed to be placed at low levels such as your kitchen or bathroom kick plates. However, plinth lights can actually be used in a variety of different places including:
Where to Use LED Plinth Spotlights
- Kitchen Kickboards and the Lower Part of the Kitchen Wall- Plinth spotlights are often used both in the kitchen kick plates and in the lower part of the wall around the skirting of the kitchen or the bottom of the kitchen island.
- Above the Kitchen Counter Top- Plinth spotlights can also be placed above the kitchen counter top so that the light shines on your counter providing light for food preparation.
- Lighting for Staircase- Plinth spotlights work well as staircase or stair step lighting to provide extra safety for those people going up and down their staircases. Plinth lights can also make your staircase look more elegant.
- Bathroom Lighting- These kickboard lights can also be placed in the kick plate of your bathroom cabinets or around the walls around the skirting of the bathroom.
- In the Bedroom- Placing plinth spotlights in the bedroom can provide for a more elegant look for your bathroom.
What is in a Plinth Spotlights Kit
Plinth spotlight kits come with several lights and the material needed to wire the lights into your electric main. Purchasing several kits are normally cheaper than buying each light individually. Depending on where you purchase your kick plate lighting kits, these kits may come with 3, 4, 6 or 9 lights generally.
Ultra Beam Lighting LTD and LED Plinth Spotlights
For over 20 years we here at Ultra Beam Lighting have been designing, manufacturing, and selling high quality lighting. We have a number of high quality LED plinth spotlight kits that are sure to meet your needs and enhance your home or businesses décor. Our LED plinth spotlights can offer you the following advantages:
- Long-Lasting- Our LED plinth spotlights produces a warm white light and are long-lasting offering you 20,000 hours of light. Under normal use our lights should last you three or four years before they need to be changed.
- Low Maintenance- Our LED plinth spotlights are extremely low maintenance since you never need to change a light bulb.
- Better for the Environment- Our LED kick plate lights are better for the environment since they are 100% recyclable and reduces dependence on fossil fuels.
- Energy Efficient- LED lighting is brighter than more traditional forms of lighting and they use less energy to produce that light saving you money on those energy bills.
Here at Ultra Beam Lighting LTD we are dedicated to providing all of our customers the very best lighting available. Our LED lights are sure to enhance the look and function of your home, while saving you money on those utility bills.
For more information regarding our plinth spotlights take a few minutes to browse our website and speak to our online representative. You can also give us a call at 0800-678-5156.
Please keep in mind that any lighting should be installed by a qualified electrician.