White pendant lights – Pendant lighting is a great way to add extra illumination to your home as well as style. A good pendant light can update any living room, dining room, kitchen or hallway and give it more personality. In this article, we offer a buying guide on choosing the best pendant lighting for your unique space.
How To Choose the Best LED Pendant Lighting
There are a few things that should be taken into account when choosing your new pendant lights. Below, we have listed a few of them for you to consider when shopping:
- STYLE AND SHAPE. Give your home some personality by choosing the shape of the lights carefully. They come in various styles such as geometric, round, square and dish-shaped, so you have plenty of options to work with.
- The finish is just as important as the shape of the light. Fortunately, LED pendant lighting comes in a variety of colours. You can go for colourful options like red, yellow, blue or green for something more vibrant and artistic. You could also go the neutral route with black, grey or white pendant lights. White pendant lights are particularly popular for the ease with which they fit into nearly any decor style in the room.
- To ensure that you don’t have to constantly replace the light fixture, a high-quality material composition is important. Many people choose metal for the job. Of the various metals, aluminium is a common choice thanks to its durability and long-lasting nature. It is also less likely to show signs of wear and tear.
- Because the primary purpose of pendant lighting is to shine illumination, you want to make sure the light that is chosen is adequate. Choose white pendant lights that have enough lumens to properly cast illumination over a good area of the room. You should also take note of the colour temperature. Lights that have a 3000k warm white temperature are gentler on the eyes than some others. Not only this, but the temperature is common enough that it matches with existing light fixtures. This will create a more streamlined look wherever you hang the lights.
- IP RATING. If you plan to place these pendant lights in your kitchen, paying attention to the IP rating is important. This is due to the fact that these lights might come into contact with moisture from cooking or running hot water in the sink. Of course, this depends on where you hang the lights, but it couldn’t hurt to consider the IP rating of the lights.
Pendant lights are an effortless way to add modern charm and style to your home while also improving upon the illumination. There are a wide variety of pendant light styles for you to choose from. In this article, we’ve offered you a buying guide that should help you decide on your new LED pendant lighting. Revisit this article when browsing our modern interior hanging lights to make the process a simpler one.