Porch wall lights are simply exterior wall lighting that are placed on your porch or your deck. Having outside lighting next to the door on your porch or deck provides a number of benefits for you and your guests. These benefits include:
- Makes it easier for guests to find their way to your door after dark and provides them with a warm welcome.
- Makes your home safer. Burglars tend to target homes without outdoor lighting since they don’t want to take the risk of being seen. Motioned sensored porch lights that come on whenever anyone comes near their door is sure to frighten any burglar or vandal away.
- Makes it easier to find your door lock so you can unlock your door when arriving home after dark.
Porch wall lights are comforting to most homeowners and when combined with other types of exterior wall lighting can also increase the curb value of your home. When choosing outside lighting for your home or business you may want to consider choosing LED porch wall lights. Here are some of the benefits of LED lighting.
- Long-Lasting- LED lighting is extremely long-lasting with some of these lights lasting 20,000, 50,000, 70,000 hours of light or more. Imagine the benefit of not having to worry about changing that porch light for several years! You’ll never have to worry about returning home late night only to discover your entire house is in darkness because your porch light has burned out.
- Energy Efficient- Not only do LED lights provide you with thousands of hours of reliable light, they also are very energy efficient with these lights only using between 20% and 50% of what more traditional lighting options use. This means that those LED porch wall lights can result in savings on your energy bill leaving more money in your pocket.
- LED Porch Wall Lights Require Little Maintenance – Since LED lights do not use any type of light bulb, there is never any light bulbs to change resulting in these lights needing less maintenance than those more traditional lighting options.
- LED Lighting is Durable- LED lighting is able to withstand colder temperatures than more traditional lights, making them an excellent choice for porch wall lighting since you won’t have to worry that these lights may prove finicky on cooler nights. LED exterior wall lights are lights you can depend on.
- LED Lighting is Less Harmful to the Environment- LED lighting is less harmful to the environment than other types of lighting. Not only are these lights more energy efficient, which helps reduce the demand for energy on utility companies, they also don’t give off any excess heat which can add to global warming. In addition, these lights contain no toxic elements and they are 100% recyclable.
- Affordable- New advances in LED lighting technology has made LED lighting extremely affordable even for those people on a budget.
However, you do need need to remember that LED porch lights do need to be wired directly into your electric main so make sure that you hire a qualified electrician to install your outside lighting for you.