Kitchen downlights – Your kitchen is an important part of your home. It is the place where you prepare meals and where your family gathers. Kitchen downlights can not not only provide you with adequate lighting for meal preparation, but can also give your kitchen a feeling of warmth and a clean fresh look.
Kitchen downlights also known as recessed ceiling spotlights that when properly spaced across the kitchen can provide lighting to the entire room.
Why Use Kitchen Downlights
There are several benefits of kitchen downlights these benefits include:
- Gives Your Kitchen a Fresh and Clean Look- The fittings for downlights are all recessed into the ceiling so that only the bevel and the light shows and is flat with the ceiling. This gives your kitchen a fresh and clean look.
- Provides Bright Light Where It is Most Needed- Since you can have your downlights placed where you want them you can use these lights to provide bright light on food prep areas and other areas where you need more light.
- Can Add Value to Your Home- Downlights can add value to your home, which means that you can get a higher selling price for your home should you decide to sell it.
Why Use LED Recessed Downlights
At one time Halogen downlights were popular across the UK. Today LED downlights are becoming more and more popular for the following reasons:
- Safer- LED downlights are safer than Halogen lights. Halogen downlights create a great deal of heat of heat both in kitchen and up in the ceiling where the main part of the fixture is located. Should your halogen downlights be installed too close to your ceiling insulation it can set the installation on fire. Since LED downlights create no heat they won’t set your insulation on fire.
- Energy Efficient- LED kitchen downlights are energy efficient. Not only does it take less energy to run these lights, they also produce less heat, which means that you won’t need to use as much air conditioning to keep your kitchen cool.
- Long-Lasting- LED kitchen downlights are longer lasting than are Halogen lights meaning you will spend less money on light bulbs and they will require less maintenance than halogen lights.
Here at Ultra Beam Lighting we provide ultra modern recessed ceiling spotlights for your kitchen and other rooms in your home. Our LED downlights are high quality and are perfect for both home and hotel use and reasonably priced. Our downlights come in various wattages and styles to meet your needs.
Our lights provide 20,000 hours of light on a single bulb, which is 20 times longer than standard light bulbs.
All of our lighting also comes with a 3 year guarantee, which is longer than most companies offer for their lighting fixtures. Make sure your downlights are installed by a qualified electrician.
If you are looking for kitchen downlights, take some time to browse our website and see what we can offer in high quality kitchen lighting.