Chrome ceiling lights are instrumental in both the look and feel of your home or business. They are necessary for any room of the house, providing the main light source in the kitchen, living room, dining room and beyond. By having ceiling lights hanging above, you can begin adding in supplemental lighting here and there to further the illumination and add decoration at the same time.
Ceiling lights, such as hanging ceiling lights, go a long way toward providing you with decoration themselves. There are different types of ceiling lights, such as chrome ceiling lights and LED ceiling lighting, to choose from to bring personality into the home. Whether you have a contemporary space that needs a little extra glitz and light or a transitional area that, too, needs an update, chrome ceiling lights are waiting to be discovered.
Types of Chrome Ceiling Lights
- – RECESSED CEILING LIGHTS. Recessed ceiling lights are one of the most modern options available today. They sit within the ceiling itself, making them subtle and minimalistic while still providing plenty of shine. Recessed ceiling lights tend to be small and there is usually a need for many of them in a row to provide adequate lighting.
- – SURFACE MOUNTED CEILING LIGHTS. Surface-mounted lights offer a similar effect as recessed ceiling lights, though they are not within the ceiling but instead on its exterior. These are often used by those who like recessed lighting but do not have the right ceiling to pull it off.
- – HANGING CEILING LIGHTS. Hanging lights add more personality to whatever space they are placed in. These lights are bold and eye-catching, hanging down a distance from the ceiling. They tend to give a space a more artistic look while providing plenty of light.
How to Choose Ceiling Lights
– STYLE. Do you want hanging ceiling lights or mounted lights? Consider the way you want your space to look before committing to it, and if you want something more artistic and decorative, hanging lights are a good option.
– FINISH. Choosing the proper finish for your lights regardless of the style will help them blend in well with the existing space. Often, chrome ceiling lights, along with black, white or colourful lights, are available to you. You can either choose one that works well with the existing colour scheme or instead opt for a finish that will contrast with it for a more modern look.
– MATERIAL. Much like with any other light in the home, you’ll want one that is going to outlast the years. Usually, this means choosing a light manufactured out of metal. The most common metal used in such lights is aluminium, which is known for its durability and resiliency. You may also want to double-check that the IP rating is appropriate for where you intend to place the light; if you want one over the sink, it needs to be prepared to handle the moisture.
No matter what sort of lights you’re looking for, you’re sure to find them here on our site. Shop our collection of pendant and ceiling lights today