Stair riser lights – Some lights are every bit as practical as they are stylish. This is especially true when it comes to stair lighting. Without proper lighting along the staircases and stairwells, it could be difficult to navigate the flights in the dark. When it comes to commercial locations, this is even truer. Having proper lighting is important for the safety and comfort of your guests; by giving them a safer way to get up and down the stairs to their rooms, you lessen the risk of injury.
Not just any stair riser lights will do, however. Step lighting should be considered as thoroughly as the rest of the lighting throughout your property. Though they are down by one’s feet, they still have the potential to grab the eye. For this reason, their appearance should be taken into account. If you have a modern or transitional space, you can choose a light accordingly; this type of light is just as versatile as any other kind of light.
Benefits of Stair Riser Lights
- Step lighting makes it easier to walk in darker areas. This makes every step taken is safer and can reduce liability.
- While providing illumination, this type of lighting can also improve the look of your space. It does this not only with its outward appearance on its own; it also can add some style to smaller areas on the wall that typically do not get much decoration.
How to Choose the Best Stair Riser Lights
- WALL-MOUNTED OR RECESSED STAIRWAY LIGHTING. Depending on the style of your space, you can choose between recessed or wall-mounted lighting. Recessed stairway lighting is one of the best ways to light up modern spaces, as this is true for other areas with recessed lighting as well. Wall-mounted lighting adds a decorative touch to the area where they are placed
- Modern light fixtures tend to be square or rectangular with crisp angles and lines. Circular lights tend to be used in traditional or transitional spaces, but they can also work in modern spaces. Choosing the shape is a matter of what the rest of the stairwell area looks like.
- To ensure you can enjoy a light for many years to come, you should choose one manufactured out of premium materials. One of the most commonly used, durable materials is aluminium. This metal is known for its resiliency and ability to outlast the years without showing signs of wear and tear.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to light a hotel, business or even your home, stair riser lights are a big part of that endeavor. With step lighting, you can improve not just the look but also the safety of the stairwell. There are many types of lights for you to choose from, and you’ll find many of them here in our collection. Shop our wall-mounted and recessed stairway lighting today to find the best style for your space.