Recessed wall lights are a popular form of lighting for both homes and commercial applications. When combined with a LED wall light or two recessed wall lights can add ambiance and safety to your home or business.
Recessed wall lights are lights that the light fixture are actually recessed into the wall so only the light and a frame around the light can be seen. Since nothing of these lights stick out from the wall, these lights are easy to place at low levels without worrying about anyone tripping over the light and harming themselves or the lights themselves.
- Stairways- Recessed wall lights placed at low levels next to every other or every step on your staircase can illuminate your stairs as a feature of your home and provide safety for anyone navigating the stairway, especially after dark.
- Recessed wall lights may also be placed above your kitchen or bathroom counter top to light up the area and provide a warmer ambiance for your kitchen.
- Some styles of recessed wall lights make excellent plinth lights for your kitchen, bathroom or bedroom.
When selecting recessed wall lights most home and business owners look for LED wall lights that are going to look great with the décor of their home and business. They also want durable and efficient lighting for their home or business.
The Benefits of LED Wall Lights
LED recessed wall lights have many benefits over all other types of lighting. Here is a look at some of the benefits of LED recessed wall lights:
- LED wall lamps and lights are extremely energy efficient- Most types of lights waste a great deal of energy with about 75% to 85% of the energy they draw being burned off into heat. With LED lighting almost all of the drawn energy going directly to producing the light and not being burned off in wasteful heat. Since LED lights take less energy they can save you money on that energy bill.
- LED wall lights are long-lasting- LED lights light the way for an incredibly long time, about 20,000 hours, which is about 20 times longer than most other types of lighting.
- LED recessed lighting is good for the environment- LED lighting helps lower the dependence on non-renewable fuel sources, which is better for the environment. In addition these lights don’t give off any CO2 and are completely recyclable, which is also good for the environment.
- LED lights are easy to maintain- Since LED lights can last 20,000 hours you would only to need to change these lights every two years if you ran the lights 24 hours a day. When put to normal use you can easily get 3 or 4 years of adequate lighting from a single LED light.
Here at Ultra Beam Lighting LTD we have a number of recessed wall lights for you to choose from. To learn more about our lighting options feel free to browse our website and talk to our online representative. You can also give us a call at 0800-678-5156.