LED walkover lights are a type of LED in ground lights are specifically designed so that they can be walked over. This form of outdoor lighting is used for a variety of purposes. They can be used along a pathway leading to your house or through a formal garden to provide light so people can safely navigate the pathway after dark. They may also be used to highlight trees and brushes without the light fixture detracting from the highlighted area, or they can be placed in the floor of a patio to provide a unique type of lighting that allow you to use more of your outdoor living area after the sun sets.
What are LED Walkover Lights
LED walkover lights has light fixtures that fit into the ground so that the surface of face of the light is flush with the ground. Not only does this hide the main part of the light fixture it also prevent people from tripping over the lights during the daylight hours when the lights are not on.
When combined with other types of outdoor lighting LED walkover lights can help you make the most of your outdoor décor. These lights are perfect for both home and hotel use providing a unique way to light up your hotel or home grounds.
Benefits of LED Walkover Lights
- LED in ground lights are safe- because these lights don’t heat up like the more traditional options, they won’t burn your feet if you step on them after they have turned on for awhile.
- LED outdoor lighting is more durable- These lights can withstand colder temperatures than other types of lighting and still continue to work efficiently. Also because these lights do not give off excess heat they are less likely to explode or shatter when hit when cold rain on snow when they have been on for a long period of time.
- LED lighting is energy efficient- This type of outdoor lighting is highly energy efficient using about 80% less energy than more traditional lighting, which can result in some big savings on your energy bills. In addition, less of the power drawn by LED lights goes to waste.
- Low Maintenance- Led Walkover lights lasts for 20,000 to 70,000 hours depending on the brand of lighting you purchase. With no light bulbs to change these lights can last years needing no more maintenance that cleaning off leaves and debris from the surface of the light.
- Environmentally Friendly- Not only are LED walkover lights 100% recyclable, but they do not contain any toxic elements, to not cast off excess heat that adds to global warming and their energy efficiency reduces the demand on power plants.
Led walkover lights need to be hard wired into your 240 electrical main, and wiring of these lights should be done by a licensed professional electrician.
If you are looking for walkover lights for your home or hotel grounds then consider the many benefits of LED walkover lights.