If you are looking for a way to show off your garden to it’s most dramatic effect then you may want to consider adding an inground uplight or several to your garden or outdoor area.
What Is An Inground Uplight?
Inground uplights are a type of underground lights that can be installed in wood, pavement, gravel or the ground with the light shining up from the ground. Ingrown uplights are used in a variety of areas of your yard or garden to highlight plants, trees, statuary or to simply provide lighting for using certain areas after dark. Here are some places where inground uplights are used:
- Pathways or walkways- Underground lights are a great way to light up a pathway or walkway providing safety lighting for anyone approaching your home after dark.
- Around the outside of your home- Using inground lights around the exterior of your home will shine light on your home’s walls creating a dramatic look to your home.
- In flower beds- underground lighting is a great way to show off the flowers in the flower beds during the evening hours.
- patio flooring- Installing underground lighting under your patio flooring will provide enough lighting for you to enjoy spending time on patio after evening falls.
- Around pools or ponds- placing inground lights around your pool or garden ponds can create dramatic lighting for these various lighting features.
- Outdoor steps- underground lights can make your outdoor steps safer when navigating them after dark.
The main benefit of underground lights is the fact that these lights blend in with the environment during the daylight hours so that visitors are unlikely to see lighting fixtures poking up around your yard, but then during the evening hours these lights provide a magical look to your yard or garden.
Why Choose LED Ground Lighting?
When choosing inground uplights most people are currently choosing LED ground lighting for a number of different reasons including:
- LED lighting fixtures are designed using high quality light fixtures that are made to hold up to the great out of doors.
- LED ground lights are long lasting providing at least 20,000 hours of light without ever needing to be changed.
- LED underground lights are highly energy efficient allowing you to light up areas of your yard or garden for much less than using other traditional means of lighting.
- LED inground uplights require very little maintenance. You can simply have them installed by a qualified electrician and forget about for the next several years.
- LED lights are environmentally friendly- Since LED lights are 100% recyclable these lights will not take up any space in the local landfill.
Here at Ultra Beam Lighting LTD we have been manufacturing and selling high quality lighting for more than 20 years. Our LED Inground lights are made using the highest quality materials and the latest LED technology. If you are looking for inground lighting for your yard or garden give us a call at 0800-678-5156.