Exterior bollard light fixtures come in a variety of shapes, sizes and even wattages. Illuminated bollards are also used in a variety of different commercial and home settings. Bollard lighting normally comes in either a square or circular shape and can be extremely close to the ground or can stand tall depending on where they are used. The light on bollards is always at the top of the post and may be placed at the top of post itself or many be on an overhanging arm.
Where to Use Exterior Bollard Light Fixtures
- Along residential and commercial walkways- Illuminated bollard lighting is often used along walkways in both residential and commercial settings. Not only does using this type of lighting make walking on pathways safer after dusk. In commercial settings spacing out the bollard posts also serves to help dissuade customers and other visitors to your business from walking on the grass. Exterior bollard light fixtures are also seen along walkways in parks so people can enjoy strolling through the park during the evening hours.
- Along Outdoor Stairways- Whether you have just one or two steps or several steps leading up to any building on your property bollard lighting helps light up those steps so that visitors and even your family can safely navigate them after dark.
- In parking lots- Exterior bollard light fixtures are also used around the parameters of parking lots to supply lighting for safety and comfort to people using those parking lots. Studies show that having lighting in parking lots reduces the risk of attacks from unknown offenders.
Ultra Beam Lighting and LED Exterior Bollard Light Fixtures
Here at Ultra Beam Lighting LTD we have been supplying residences and commercial businesses with lighting fixtures for over 20 years. Our LED exterior bollard light fixtures comes in a variety of different sizes and styles. We believe that LED lighting is the lighting of the future for a variety of reasons including:
- LED exterior lighting is simple for a qualified electrician to install. It is durable and designed to hold up to all different types of weather.
- LED lighting is long lasting. A single light can provide you with 20,000 hours of light, which is 20 times longer than than traditional light bulbs.
- LED lighting is energy efficient. These lights use less energy than traditional lighting options and since the light from LEDs is brighter you need fewer lights to light up a large area.
- LED lights require very little maintenance. With no light bulbs to change you just turn them on and forget about them.
If you are looking for high quality modern exterior bollard light fixtures then why not take a few minutes to browse our website. Should you have any questions you can speak to our online representative or give us a call at 0800-678-5156.