Bathroom lighting fixtures are vital to the functioning of any bathroom. You need light to take showers, or bathe, to shave, do curl your hair, or to put on makeup. Modern bathroom lighting comes in a wide variety of different sizes, shapes, style and wattages.
Wall lights are particularly popular in modern bathroom wall lights, with chrome bathroom wall lights being the most popular of all.
Chrome Bathroom Wall Lights
Chrome bathroom wall lights are normally used around the bathroom mirror to supply task lighting for shaving, putting on makeup and other types of grooming where you need to be able to see clearly to get the job done correctly.
Chrome modern bathroom lighting comes in a variety of different sizes and can be mounted either on top of the mirror or on either side of your mirror.
More often than not modern bathroom mirrors have a cover or shade that is meant to diffuse light and reduce glare so that you can see clearly into the mirror without looking into a reflection of the light beam itself.
You can find modern bathroom lighting designed with a single long light, double lights, or even three or 4 lights. Today more and more popular lighting fixtures are LED lights. Here are just some of the reasons why these lights are so popular.
- Long Lasting- LED modern bathroom lighting is long lasting. One of these lights can provide you with years of worry free lighting due to the fact that they are made using the latest LED technology. Many of these lights will last 20000, 50000 hours or more.
- Energy Efficient- LED chrome bathroom wall lights are extremely energy efficient. These lights only use between 20% and 50% of the electricity that more traditional lighting need. This means that not only are you saving money on your own energy bill, but that you are also reducing the demand on the utility company lowering the consumption of fossil fuels, which will someday run out.
- Maintenance Free- LED lights is maintenance free. These lights require no light bulbs so you won’t have any light bulbs to change every few weeks or months. All you need to do is to dust off the light when you clean the bathroom and you are good to go.
- Does Not Give Off Excess Heat- Traditional lighting gives off a great deal of waste in the form of heat. This heat can make a small bathroom uncomfortable, especially in the summer time. LED lighting does not waste much energy and therefore does not give off any excess heat making it easier to regulate your bathroom’s temperature.
- Affordable- There was a time when LED lighting was out of the reach of the average person, but with newer advances in LED technology LED lighting is more affordable than ever before. Today’s LED modern bathroom lighting only costs a few dollars more than traditional lighting.
LED lighting does need to be hard wired into your 240 electric main and a licensed electrician should complete this wiring.