Chrome bathroom lighting has a clean modern look that makes this type of lighting perfect for almost any bathroom. You can find chrome lighting both for bathroom wall lights and bathroom downlights as well. Here is a brief look at these two types of chrome bathroom lighting.
Bathroom Wall Lights
Many chrome bathroom wall lights are designed to fit over or beside of your bathroom mirror to provide task lighting. Bathroom wall lights come in a wide variety of sizes and comes in different wattages so you can get the right amount your light need for your task. Many bathroom lights have two, three, four lights or more mounted on a single back.
Bathroom downlights are normally recessed lights that are mounted into the ceiling of the bathroom. Since the actual light fixture is recessed up into the ceiling cavity only the light and the silver rim shows giving your bathroom ceiling a cleaner look. In most cases these lights are adjustable and are great for providing ambient or general lighting for your bathroom.
Today more and more individuals and businesses are choosing LED chrome bathroom lighting. There are many reasons why LED lighting is becoming a more popular choice. Here is a look at some of those reasons.
- LED Lighting is Energy Efficient- LED lighting are extremely energy efficient, with these types of lights only using a portion of the energy that more traditional lighting uses. These energy savings results in less demand on utility companies and saving you on your energy bill.
- LED lighting is Long-Lasting- LED lights last a minimum of about 20,000 with some lights lasting 50,000, 70,000 hours or more. When compared to incandescent light bulbs that have a light span of 1,000 to 2,000 hours that quite a difference. In fact, these lights last for several years.
- LED Lights Won’t Suddenly Burn Out- Unlike traditional lighting that tends to be working fine and then suddenly burns out, LED lighting never suddenly burns out, instead these lights slowly get dimmer and dimmers until they just fade out, giving you plenty of warning that it time to change the light. This means that you will never suddenly be left in the dark at an inopportune time.
- LED Lights Require Less Maintenance- LED lighting requires very little if any maintenance since these lights have no light bulbs that need to be changed these lights require very little maintenance. Compare these lights to incandescent lights that need to their light bulbs change 10,000 to 20,000 times before an LED light needs to be changed once and you’ll understand on just how a big a deal the lack of necessary maintenance on these lights are actually are.
- LED Lights are Affordable- In recent years the price of LED lighting has dropped dramatically making these highly affordable for almost anyone. All things considered this makes these lights an excellent deal.
You do need to keep in mind that LED lights needs to be wired directly into your 240 electric main by a licensed electrician.